ICG has been contracted to work on numerous facilities across the United States.
Our correctional projects have ranged in size from a seventy-bed medium-security treatment facility, to multi-building detention facilities housing more than 1,000 inmates, with administrative offices and 911 call center operations. ICG expertise with outside plant applications includes high pair count copper cabling and splicing; to single mode and multimode fiber optics, supporting the critical infrastructure of multiple applications within campus environments.
Fiber optics also supports the use of specialized non-lethal electric security fence systems as well as electronic personal safety alarm annunciation systems.
ICG has supported cabling for correctional facilities totaling 13,687 beds.
Past performance includes:
- Otay Detention Center, San Diego, CA
- West County Jail Expansion, Palm Beach County, FL
- Riverbend Correctional Center, Milledgeville, GA
- Jenkins County Correctional Facility, Millen, GA
- Blackwater River Correctional Center, Milton, FL
- Broward County Transition Center, Pompano Beach, FL
- South Florida Evaluation & Treatment Center, Florida City, FL
- Florida Civil Commitment Center, Arcadia, FL
- Trousdale Turner Correctional Center, Hartsville, TN